Savory Pumpkin Dip October 23 2015, 0 Comments
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 small or 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated or shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- crackers and/or vegetables (celery or carrots are tasty options)
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat. Place a paper towel on a plate. Remove bacon from heat and place on plate. Properly dispose of most of the bacon grease, but leave a thin layer in the skillet. Add chopped onions to the bacon grease and saute at medium heat for about 10-15 minutes, or until the onions are tender and slightly translucent.
In a large bowl, blend Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce, cream cheese, and Parmesan. Crumble your bacon into the bowl, add the onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper; then blend again. Lastly, add chopped celery and mix together. Get out your crackers and/or veggies and dip away!