- 5 lbs boneless chicken thighs or breasts with skin on (around 6 to 8 chicken thighs or breast)
- a sprinkle of dried Italian herbs (optional)
For the Marinade
- ½ cup Cucina Antica Cranberry Sauce
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 2½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Cucina Antica Balsamico
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced)
- Place chicken and chopped broccoli in a large roasting pan or baking dish and set aside.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chicken and broccoli, coating evenly.
- Cover and place in fridge to marinade for 30 minutes or up to 24 hrs.
- Once marinaded, preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove chicken from fridge and let stand at room temperature for 15-20min.
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 min.
- Baste with marinade and top with dried Italian herbs, if desired. If using fresh herbs, wait to add until after broil.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until skin is crispy and chicken is cooked evenly inside.
This is a great recipe to make ahead! Prep the marinade hours before then just pop in the oven the next day or later in day.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.