Goat cheese Butternut Squash Ravioli
Thank you, Sara's Organic Eats for the wonderful post about our Tuscany Pumpkin Pasta Sauce! Our Tuscany Pumpkin pairs well with any season!
Pumpkin is one the best parts about fall time. You can have pumpkin in literally everything. But, even when it isn’t fall, you can still enjoy the delicious taste of pumpkin with Cucina Antica’s Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce. This sauce is bursting with rich pumpkin flavor. You can heat up the sauce and just eat it straight from the saucepan without putting it on anything. But in this case, you can put it on a delicious butternut squash filled ravioli. Butternut squash is another fall time favorite. This goat cheese butternut squash ravioli recipe is simple to make. It only contains three ingredients. Please don’t judge the simple ingredients because this recipe is full of flavor. Trust us, you will want seconds!
1 Jar Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce
I pack of butternut squash ravioli, cooked
3 Tbsp of crumbled goat cheese
- Cook the butternut squash ravioli according to the package.
- In a separate saucepan heat up the pumpkin sauce on low for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the ravioli is cooked drain the water.
- Add the ravioli to a bowl and top with about ½ cup of pumpkin sauce or more if desired.
- Sprinkle the ravioli with crumbled goat cheese.
Leave a comment