Homemade Pizza Primavera
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 jar of Cucina Antica La Pizza sauce
- 1 Pizza Crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp. oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan, grated
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place pizza crust onto baking sheet, spread the Cucina Antica La Pizza sauce onto pizza crust, add the fresh mozzarella, add the zucchini & freshly chopped tomatoes, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, add the spices and cheese. Place in middle rack in oven, bake until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let cool and cut into slices and serve.
Everyone knows it's the sauce that makes the pizza.
More from: entrée pizza vegetarian
Leave a comment