• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 pound ground turkey
• 8oz pancetta
• 2 cups chopped onions
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 green bell pepper
• 1½ tablespoons chili powder
• 1 teaspoons ground cumin
• (2) 25 oz Jar of sauce
• 13/4 cup chicken broth
• 1 can black beans
• 1 can pinto beans
• 1/2lb frozen corn
• ¼ cup plain yogurt, or low-fat yogurt
• ¼ cup grated grass-fed cheddar cheese, or low-fat grass-fed cheddar cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the diced onions and cook for about 5 min. Add the garlic and cook until just tender. Add the ground turkey. Cook, stirring and breaking up meat, until browned. Add pancetta and stir. Remove from heat.
2. In a large crock pot, add Cucina Antica Tomato Basil sauce, black beans, pinto beans, corn, chicken broth, chopped bell peppers, chili powder, ground cumin, and cooked turkey mixture.
3. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 6 hours.
4. Serve in small bowls. Garnish each bowl with 1 tablespoon each yogurt and cheddar cheese.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
JOIN OUR Newsletter
Don't miss out on the chance to bring authentic Italian flavor into your home!
Our newsletter features special product promotions, sales and unique recipes specially-created using our sauces.