Cucina Antica sauces are crafted using an artisanal production method that allows you to cook the sauce without losing any flavor, leaving ample room for the at-home chef to experience the true, homemade taste of Italy in their dishes, like this fresh zucchini noodles topped with Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce plate.
This recipe is loaded with nutrients and make a super simple vegan, gluten-free, Paleo, and Whole30 dinner recipe for those busy weeknights!
Fresh Tomato Basil Zucchini Noodles
- 1/2 cup Cucina Antica Tomato Basil
- In a large skillet or saucepan, pour 1/2 cup Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce. Sauté over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Spiralize your zucchini with a ribbon cut blade using a tabletop spiralizer.
- While sauce is cooking, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add half of your zucchini noodles and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Repeat the above step with the remaining zucchini noodles, oil, and salt.
- Serve zucchini noodles with Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce.