Cucina Antica sauces are crafted using an artisanal production method that allows you to cook the sauce without losing any flavor, leaving ample room for the at-home chef to experience the true, homemade taste of Italy in their dishes, like this fresh zucchini noodles topped with Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce plate.
This recipe is loaded with nutrients and make a super simple vegan, gluten-free, Paleo, and Whole30 dinner recipe for those busy weeknights!
Fresh Tomato Basil Zucchini Noodles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 zucchini* spiralized into noodles
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- In a large skillet or saucepan, pour 1/2 cup Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce. Sauté over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Spiralize your zucchini with a ribbon cut blade using a tabletop spiralizer.
- While sauce is cooking, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add half of your zucchini noodles and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Repeat the above step with the remaining zucchini noodles, oil, and salt.
- Serve zucchini noodles with Cucina Antica Tomato Basil pasta sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.