Tuscany Pumpkin Pot Pie
Tuscany Pumpkin Pot Pie Filling:
- 1 lb of chicken breast
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sweet potato, dice
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup of cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 jar Tuscany Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil a big pot of water on the stove top over high heat. Put the chicken into the water and let it boil over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is boiling in the water, cover a baking sheet in aluminum foil. Put the sweet potato, diced carrots, broccoli and cauliflower into a large boil and coat in olive oil. Mix the vegetables together and then pour them onto the lined baking sheet, making sure each vegetable is touching the bottom of the cookie sheet. Put in the oven for 20 minutes. Once the 20 minutes is up, let the veggies cool.
- Remove the chicken from the water and place onto a plate. Shred the chicken using two forks. Top the chicken with 1 tsp of rosemary and mix around. Set the chicken aside.
- Warm the Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce, then add all of the roasted veggies and shredded chicken to the sauce. Place in 9” round
- Combine all crust ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined. The mixture should clump together, but if t seems dry, add a little more almond milk or water. Place crust mixture on top of pumpkin pot pie filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool a bit and enjoy!
More from: entrée
Leave a comment