Cranberry Salsa Fish Tacos December 18 2015, 0 Comments
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup Cucina Antica Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh Chilean sea bass fillets
- ¼ cup Cucina Antica Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh cabbage, chopped
- Corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a food processor, combine Cucina Antica Cranberry Sauce, orange zest, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, lime juice and green onions. Pulse 2 or 3 times until well combined.
Heat a griddle or fire up the grill. Cut sea bass into large, evenly sized cuts. Season with salt and pepper on both sides and drizzle with olive oil. Once griddle is heated, drizzle with extra olive oil and add sea bass.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into strips. Heat corn tortillas in a small skillet. Once heated, fill tortillas with cooked fish. Top with cabbage. Spoon cranberry salsa on top and finish with extra lime juice, salt, and pepper, as desired.